Chibi Knight Chibi Knight

very good

Like everyone else said it was very good, nice animation, decent controls (for me anyway), and it was kinda cute as well.

Paradox Embrace Paradox Embrace

Pretty good

This was a very neat game indeed.

I like how you put a little twist in the puzzle platformer by creating orbs that create pretty much other realities where the enemies, environment, you, the background, and even the music changes.

It was very well made!

EntropicOrder responds:

Thanks very much!

Armed Prophet Armed Prophet

Great

Just...AWESOME!

Chainsaw the Children Chainsaw the Children

awesome

Great game, great character, simple controls, and over all easy and very fun gameplay. I figured out a trick 90% of the time every 3rd tree has gas in it, but after 25 kills the trees stopped giving gas all together.

- Music in Motion - - Music in Motion -

nice game

Itsvery fun, only problem is sometimes he doen't jump.

also to get secret achievement go to the y in play jump up to the title and run to the left

Stamper's Quest For Fags Stamper's Quest For Fags

good game

Pretty good game, only problem is if you get unlucky enough to have a bee in an un-dodgeable place/

Thing-Thing Arena 3 Thing-Thing Arena 3

Great!

Fun addictive and bloody! It doesn't get better then that!

Portal Defenders Portal Defenders

pretty good

Really great game, only problem is the last guy he is very hard. But besides him I found the game rather fun!

Newgrounds Rumble Newgrounds Rumble

Great game

It was a great game, except for convicts last level where you are 3-1. other then that its a pretty awesome game.

A Bad Taste of Pico A Bad Taste of Pico

great game

I loved it, just some enemies got repetitive. Also I noticed the oddworld new and tasty sign I thought people forgot about that game.